Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, December 6, 2010

[ huh bad day for me ]

today is my bad day ! i hate thiz life hurm,
firstly kne mara ngn mak aq , akak aq , abg
aq, and now kne mara ngn BF aq(AYIE)hurm ,
tadi zaki call he said he want to be with me
again and bet to me hurm ,then aq eply mct
BF aq(AYIE) late pas tu ea call aq mse tu
zaki tnga call aq , aq juz na ckap
leklok kat zaki yg aq taleyh ecept ea
tapi belom sempat na explain da kne mara ngn
BF aq(AYIE)sdeyh giler kne tengking , huh
takot gilerr dngar suare ea mara . =.='
sdeyh cngt2 hurm . takot taw ea mara .
FOR AYIE : Sorry if i did anything wrong to
you i didnt mean anything juz saying that i
can't ecept him(ZAKI) again , that's all
pleaaaz dont be like thiz la . i have my
own reason and pleaaz hear and understand it .
I Love You So Much , Sorry , U Make Me Scared
With You . <3


thanks to all readers like n coment pleaz :D

0 comments:

lurvevanillagurlz. Powered by Blogger.